Monday, June 14, 2010

Your Next Bold Move


Today, I am creating our Magic Parties summer retreat. The topic is 9 Steps to Creating Your Next Bold Move. I am very curious as to why sometimes we are able to make bold moves in our lives and other times we are simply frozen stiff and not able to move at all. Those of us who are in a transition place in our lives are ready to create what's next, the next steps in our career or work, or to create something on the personal front where we feel we can make a bigger deeper difference. What better way than to figure out what our next move is going to look like? Did you know that when you don't get what you want, it is not because you need to clarify your vision, or increase your commitment. No. No. No. The place to look is in the current reality of what you are doing, thinking, saying and feeling. I am excited about coming up with a process to help people figure out this transition from the same old same old to loving something they are creating in their lives that they are over the top excited about. Imagine, waking up every day excited and joyful at the prospect of the day ahead.

Back to work for me. Creating is so much fun. Especially when it changes people's lives. How great is my job!?
p.s. I still have 3 openings left at our summer retreat if you think you might want to come.
p.s.s. What does this pic of me on the beach have anything to do with making a bold move? It reminds me of what it took and what steps were required in order to make this bold move of traveling to Hawaii a reality.

No comments: