Thursday, March 17, 2011

Radioactive Protection

Dear Friends,
The disaster in Japan has gotten me thinking and wondering if there was a disaster where I live what preparations have I considered or made in my own house. The answer sadly is mostly none, with the exception of a collapsable ladder under my bed in case of fire where we might be able to get downstairs at least we could climb out the window. This is a good start but I've been thinking I might want to do more than just the ladder.

I've been thinking over the last few days, if in the case of some disaster, and I had the luxury of getting to my supplies, would I have any to get to?

This is a homeopathic and integrated approach in case we ever, god for bid need radioactive protection. It comes from my friend Jonathan Glass from the Healing Essence Center in Concord, MA who I respect his opinion on this topic. It actually made me feel a lot better just to read it.

http://www.healingessencecenter.com/blog/

With love,
me

1 comment:

Renee Gold said...

Thanks so much for this! i appreciate such a topic. i look forward to reading....
Thanks Wendy!